Saturday, February 9, 2008

kittiz

so, i'm sure you all know [ashe] that emma gave kitti back to amy.

and i miss him.

terribly. i mean, i had really fallen in love with the hateful little thing. and i think that God himself is trying to tell me that i need another kitti.

why else would facebook [God's gift to stalkers everywhere] have invited me to a group entitled "KITTENS!" containing temptations like this:

http://uga.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=40820899&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=8171595558&aid=-1&id=4904100&oid=8171595558

i just dont know. so, if you love me, youll talk me out of this kitti that God wants me to have.

3 comments:

Ashley BBZ said...

i can't talk you out of that kitti because he's adorable and perfect and i want you to get him too.

i mean seriously ... LOOK at those eyes!

Keri said...

u=bad friend. peer pressure

candicemarie said...

I can't talk you out of it either... because kitties are wonderful! And since I never got to meet the other kitty, I need one to meet the next time I see you. And... you probably shouldn't mess with God's plan... :)