Monday, January 28, 2008

new years resolution

so, i know i havent blogged in awhile. sorry to all of my faithful readers [ahem, ashley]

my new years resolution is not, however, to blog more often. sorry [ashe]

it is not to get in shape, to be more organized, to manage my stress, or to eat better either.

it's to try not to accidentally almost kill my friends.




so. on new years eve, i innocently attended a small get-together at the boy's apartment. [the boys being sean, joey, matt and drew.]

we had a lovely time, and though i opted not to drink, it was tunz uv fun. anyways, at some point, joey had the brilliant idea that we go to waffle house for a snack. i opted to go, being as i was the only elligible driver. joey soon opted out of going, leaving some others of us to go, each thinking the others planned to eat, when really, none of us did. once we arrived, travis ate, but the other 4 of us only had water.

this is not the point, however. upon arriving at the apartment complex, sean g [whose car i was driving] asked me to pop his trunk for him. i obliged, but on the first go-around, i popped his hood instead. as i was on my way to close the hood, however, the cutest puppy in the history of puppies flew into my arms as if sent to me by God himself. so, being a puppy lover [read: female] i oohed and aahed and cuddled and baby talked to this puppy like i had lost my everloving mind. i then returned it to its rightful owner and returned to the party.


the next evening as i was watching the Sugar Bowl after show [around 1 am] i got a distressed phone call from sean g. seemingly, he had nearly died when his hood flew up as he was driving down hwy 316 toward Emory.

and that is why in 2008, i pledge not to accidentally almost kill my friends.

No comments: