Wednesday, November 7, 2007

lights-out loveshack

apparently, either a. my house is tired and ready for bed or b. i have successfully blown a fuse TWICE in the past 15 min. what this tells me is that our electrical system cannot in fact support the microwave when my space heater is on.

the good news is that i had a really terrific day. and the speaker tonight at YD was interesting and I went and saw Daniel Tosh tonight. really funny, but i'll be honest, if you're easily offended, you wont like him much.

additionally, i failed to mention that i was in fact the leader of the pack in blogging, but i forgot. back in high school, i had a xanga [no, it doesnt exist anymore so dont try and read it like jolene and i did with my diary the other day]. mostly i just used it for those silly web surveys [that i still do whenever i remember that i have a myspace which is sadly less frequently than i thought i would when i created it] and to write about things that were of no real interest to anyone [see: my current blog]

alright alright. also apparently my other friend [also named sean] has a blog. and apparently he uses the same layout. what does that tell me? other sean is gay. good night all.

ps. i love the gays. dont get offended.

3 comments:

joey said...

i was going to bookmark this, then i read it

Sean said...

you should've made this something like Goodnight Moon.
just a suggestion from a pro blogger

Kathryn said...

nm, Joey is the funniest of all